Welcome

Mariah, Brianne and Jayme created this blog to keep everyone updated on the huge photography fundraiser taking place in the Bay Area May 6th-8th and 13th-15th. It is an opprtunity for many of you to get great portraits taken of your kids, family, babies, and seniors while all proceeds go to finding a cure for Breast Cancer. You give and you get!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Well, I am so grateful for everyone that has been putting in even the slightest effort to make sure this fundraiser goes smoothly. It's hard to put something like this together when you are not in the area to get things done. I have many amazing friends and family I gave "stacks" of fliers to, Mariah has figured out a simple way that even YOU can help (click here to help), my mom got our ad in the penny saver, my Aunt Sue mentioned the fundraiser to the manager of Marie Callendar's who will be donating 25% of sales for a day, my sister is hosting an online auction, and many many many more are just helping in any way they can. I can't believe we only have three weeks left to get everything under our thumb and get myself, props, backgrounds, and three rambunctious kids to California! It's so exciting! I'm gonna be a BUSY girl, but it's totally worth it in my book! To make a small donation online go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment